Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome to My Blog (maybe welcome back)

I haven't done a great job in the past with keeping up with this blog, I was working a million hours a week and commuting.  I'm still working, but things seems to have evened out into a more predictable workload, so I thought...let's pick this back up.  I enjoy cooking and baking immensely.  So I'm looking forward to sharing some recipes.  I'm also pretty good at saving money at the grocery store and couponing (though I wouldn't consider myself an "extreme couponer!" So I'll be looking to share some tips there.

I live just south of Boston, MA.  I just celebrated my three year anniversary with my husband Pete.  We don't have kids at this time.  We both work and commute.  We are both big sports fans, so a lot of our meal planning is around having people over for the Pats or making sure if one or the other is at a game (Sox & Bruins) then we have a meal plan.  

Looking forward to keeping on track with this blog again as it always made me a little more accountable to stick with the meal planning, couponing & cooking. 

No comments: