Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meal Plan 10.15.11

We started off the week with an overnight guest from the Saturday night and I wanted to make my pal a good breakfast to start her week off right! This week is mostly at home nights, the Bruins are on the road, but I'm going to Chicago at the end of the week to see the Bruins on the road.  Hubs is staying behind for this trip, giving him an opportunity to have some fish and help my sister move (he's kind of great like that)
Also, since every new recipe I made last week was not to my satisfaction, I hope that there is better luck this week so I can share some recipes with you.

It's worth noting that I had every ingredient on hand this week - so there was no need to grocery shop - also worth noting that I was wasn't wowed by coupons or the grocery flyer - so this week's food bill is $0.00! Stocking up can really pay off!

This week's meal plan & ingredient list

Sunday:
Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes
Lunch: Meatballs & Sauce
Dinner: Soy Ginger London Broil, Quinoa & Peas

Monday:
Breakfast: Antioxidant Smoothie
Lunch: Soy Ginger London Broil, Quinoa & Peas
Dinner: Spicy Honey Pork Medallions, Brown Rice & Corn

Tuesday:

Breakfast: Coffee & Cereal
Lunch: Spicy Honey Pork Medallions, Brown Rice & Corn
Dinner: Turkey Cutlets & Israeli Coucous with Spinach

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Raspberry Oat Smoothie
Lunch: Turkey Cutlets & Israel Couscous with Spinach
Dinner: Pasta & Meatballs

Thursday:
Breakfast: Coffee & Cereal
Lunch: Pasta & Meatballs
Dinner: Turkey Burgers & Sweet Potato Fries

Friday:
Breakfast: Vitamin C Smoothie
Lunch: Out
Dinner: Tilapia, Quinoa w/Spinach

Saturday: 
Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes
Lunch: Out
Dinner: Out




No comments: